Aye Maties, We be found in Hunter Bay Now, Arrrr..


Wow.   Best Mate, Admiral, and deckhand on the planet!   Arrr...

Friendly reminder...  Today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day.  You are all talking like a pirate today - right?   Arrr.

Arr, my Admiral hates it when I take her picture, but hey, what am I to do - she's the only other person aboard!!!

Ohh, she's so special...

Just wait 'till World Octopus Day!  10/8!   Anyone know how to talk like an Octopus???
We departed Friday Harbor this morning with a little line help from Mark (thank you!).   We headed across Upright Channel around the corner at Upright Head, and down towards Thatcher Pass, but we veered to starboard and went into Lopez Sound and into Hunter Bay.   Hunter Bay is near the southern end of Lopez Island next to Rosario Strait.   You know, I don't make these place names up - right?  Anyway, this photo is of Hunter Bay this evening.

And more near sunset photos from Hunter Bay.

We didn't do much today other than some coordination and planning for hauling Blue Redd next Thursday.   Yikes, that isn't even a week away!   I get so melancholy when our summer trip comes to an end.

This is looking back north up Lopez Sound at just after sunset.

Leftover night!   We are attempting to eat everything aboard as we wind down.   Only 4 more nights aboard Blue Redd and most of those are committed to hanging out with friends.

We only have two dinners aboard between now and the time we catch the plane back to Florida on 9/26.

Who knew we were popular!

In this photo, Karen is concentrating on applying jalapenos to her Mexi dinner.  It may be leftover night, but we are not suffering!   I paired that with a 2022 Long Cellars Denner, Premium Reserve.   Great wine!

Good Night, My Friends.   Arrr...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selene Rendezvous West, Maintenance, and Cruising Towards Anacortes

Leap'n Leviathans!

Pitter-Patter...