Vaccine Hangover and a Day of Not Much!

Here we are heading out of Port Townsend, enroute to Mackaye Harbor on Lopez Island.   Port Townsend is a really scenic, artsy town.  It is unique and a wonderful place.

We encountered this container ship in the narrow section of Admiralty Inlet.
Out in the middle by Partridge Bank in the Strait of Juan de Fuca.

Curious, does a boat that weights 125,000lbs count as heavy machinery?  If so, I probably should not be operating this today with my covid vaccination hangover...   Good thing Karen is feeling well...
Barlow Bay in Mackaye Harbor.   This is where we will set out anchor for tonight.

I felt like death warmed over today.  That Moderna Covid vaccine really packs a punch.  I usually go for Pfizer's vaccine, but Safeway did have that one.   In my experience, Pfizer's impact is much milder.  I've got the headache, phantom smells, achy all over, stuffy nose, etc.   I also had the shivers last night...   Yuk.

Karen had only mild side-effects.

Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better.

Catching up on some much-needed sleep-reading.   That is doing both at the same time (truth be told, I did get much reading in...).

To cure what ails me, Karen made Mexi dinner.   Ahhh, I'm better already.

Cool sunset photos.

Tomorrow, we have a leisurely 10 miles to go to get to Friday Harbor on San Juan Island.   We will meet up with Mark and Roseanne there for dinner and conversation.

Good Night, My Friends.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selene Rendezvous West, Maintenance, and Cruising Towards Anacortes

Leap'n Leviathans!

Pitter-Patter...